This is almost like one of those chain emails, except you will not have bad luck for 7 years if you do not respond. Although, it is fun if you do!!!
20 years ago, 1988: I was 8 years old, and my mom and dad had just gotten a divorce. I remember spending a lot of time with my grandma Hastings that summer. My mom had just moved to a cute little apartment in Garfield Avenue. My sister and I liked walking down to the 7-11 or Rexall Drugs to get New York Seltzers and candy!
15 years ago, 1993: I was living on Kramer Drive in my grandmas house. My mom had just gotten remarried and I decided to go live with my dad. I went to Oakcrest that summer and it totally changed my life!! I spent a lot of time with my grandma Hastings that summer as well, it was ourlast one together.
10 years ago, 1998: I had just graduated high school! I was working at JoLeans with my best friend Liz. I was preparing for my first year at CEU. What a crazy time! I wish I could do it again!
5 years ago, 2003: I had just graduated from SUU and I was working at The Utah Shakespearean Festival. I lived at College Ave with a couple of totally cute girls, and then by myself in the fall. I LOVED living there!! This was the fun before the storm (the next 5 years as I call it)
1 year ago, 2007: I was working for Bare Escentuals, and preparing to go to Alaska!! (AWESOME!!) Murphy and I were preparing for out moose hunt. We ate bad food, and drank good beer, and enjoyed the folks at Myrnas entertainment complex. GOOD memories!!
So far this year: I've moved to San Francisco and traveled all over the country!!! Hawaii, Southern California, Boston, Connecticut, Chicago, St. Louis, Cleveland, Maryland, Philadelphia, Indianapolis, Phoenix (I am sure I am leaving something out here)
Yesterday, 26th: I was helping my friend Kristin move into her new apartment.
Tomorrow, 28Th: I will be working at Corporate and then will be on my way to Las Vegas this week!!
This year, to come: I will continue traveling (Michigan, Washington D.C., New Jersey, Las Vegas, Northern Cal, and Southern Cal just to name a few)
1 comment:
Las Vegas! How fun :) I am totally having flashbacks from our vegas trip with sunbeam... Hooray for road trips!
Post a Comment